Since 1992, Forming and Machining Industries Inc. (FMI) has been an innovative supplier of specialized components, primarily for the aerospace industry. Located in Park City, Kansas, FMI has the resources to machine, fabricate and assemble over 98% of its current statement of work, which includes the following:
- Boeing 777X Torque Box Assembly
- Boeing 777 Torque Box Assembly
- Boeing 787 Forward Pressure Bulkhead Assembly
- Boeing 737NG and 737 Max Blocker Door Assemblies
- Boeing 787 Frame Assemblies, Section 41
Working in close collaboration with customers, FMI personnel actively seek out potential cost-saving methods throughout our entire process. Over the last 25 years, FMI has demonstrated the expertise and efficiency required to provide quality products on time, delivering value that keeps pace with the demands of today’s marketplace.